So last week was my birthday. I am now 26, which just really sounds super old, but that's beside the point. Anyway, with the help of Cindy and Jill I came up with 26 goals for my 26th year. See what we did there?
1. Go see Wicked with my new boyfriend in August. Or maybe Jill.
2. Find a boyfriend by August.
3. Find a new hairstyle.
4. Finish a book in time for book club.
5. Go to Italy (this one might be kinda cheap since I was there while making these goals, but hey it was a life goal)
6. Finish more of the projects that I start.
7. Perfect a new skill.
8. Be healthier.
9. Find more time to run.
10. Get a tan.
11. Communicate more.
12. Cry more.
13. Find the perfect nail polish.
14. Cook more.
15. Go to more concerts.
16. Watch the Olympics.
17. Learn every word to Gangsta's Paradise (weird that I don't already know them).
18. Go to the ballet.
19. Go fishing.
20. No unapproved fade outs.
21. Go camping.
22. Drink more water.
23. Leave Italy (and after 4 days of trying we finally did!)
24. Be nicer.
25. Be more decisive.
And there they are. I'm feeling pretty good about this year, even if I am now officially in my late 20s. I really am excited, so bring it on 26, I'm ready.