Friday, December 31, 2010

peace out 2010

This year has been good to me. I have done lots of fun things. Lets review:

I went to New York


spent some time at this place


I turned 24


I went to Colorado with some fun people


went to a wedding or two


I still love to spoon


I had surgery


went to probably the coolest concert ever


I went to the rodeo


I went camping


spent the 4th of July at Moose Hollow with some more fun people


I played softball (but am no longer undefeated)


I bought a new car. You may know him as Joe.


I went to Bear Lake (the awkwardness of this picture is just awesome)


I saw the fall leaves. It's tradition after all.


I carved pumpkins


I went to Boston in the fall


went to see the brother in lots of shows, including The Nutcracker. I also dyed my hair come to think of it.


I spent another Christmas with my family which was just lovely


and shipped this one to Florida for a while. I'm gonna miss him.

Thanks 2010 for treating me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment