Friday, January 7, 2011

Ritz

As in these babies...


So a few days ago I made a joke about how I would love to get good and sick for about a week so I could just loose a quick 10 pounds or so. No bid deal. But apparently the universe doesn't have quite as good of a sense of humor and decided to retaliate by making me actually sick. Rude. I was just kidding, I swear!
So for the last 3 days or so I have not been consuming very much. No appetite. Food sounds gross. Except Ritz Crackers. I've gained a whole new appreciation for them, sticking with me through this dark time. They are currently my best friend. Well, them and Netflix.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Try the cinnamon-sugar kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, not fun! I'm really sorry friend! I made that joke and I got sick too. Sounds like a curse to me.

    ReplyDelete