- I love a walkie-talkie. Love it. Every time. You know what I'm talking about. I want to buy all my friends walkie-talkies and force them to stay within about a mile range of me always so that we can use them all the time. Does that not sound fun to anyone else? (I realize that if I had a cooler phone I could just HeyTell people, but it just seems to loose a little bit of the magic that way)
- I love vanilla in my Dr Pepper. That delicious bit of heaven has pulled me through some long hours.
- BYU Catering stinks.
- The bathroom here has a small mother's room within a larger mother's room. I think that's weird. And unnecessary. I wonder if it's to give the mothers some privacy from the students that are always in there taking naps on the couches (also weird to me).
- I like BYU and spending this much time on the main part of campus reminds me of the good times I had here. And how old I am because I recognize no one around these parts anymore.
- Also making me realize how old I am is the fact that my body can no longer handle the little amounts of sleep that I provide for it like it used to. It's so needy. Annoying.
That's all I got. Have a fabulous weekend everybody!