Monday, August 29, 2011

Ridiculous

Ok so a long time ago on the other blog I mentioned that sometimes I like to go back and look at pictures of myself, facebook stalk myself really.  It's fun.  It brings back really funny memories and reminds me of people and times that I love/loved.  So today while I was waiting for some reports to process I was passing time doing just that, looking at all of my pictures.  So I'm happily looking through, reminiscing, when I come across a nice video I have been tagged in.  I didn't know that videos were categorized with pictures these days, so this was a pleasant surprise, and a fantastic reminder of how ridiculous I am, because the pictures of me in my homemade "I love BSB" t-shirt at the Backstreet boys concert weren't good enough.

Please. Watch and enjoy.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=22146933035&set=t.17805014&type=2&theater
 

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA! That is so fantastic. Thank you thank you thank you for making my Monday! I sure miss your mom now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that rivals the Bachelor Pad synchronized swimming (don't judge me, I watch that show). That was great. Thanks for the entertainment. Yes, I blog stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ridiculous how good we are.

    ReplyDelete